Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 60ELPT 4S
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard
201 County Road
Lakeville, Massachusetts, US, 02347
2020 Mako Pro Skiff 17 CC
Price: 18,995 USD
Freight: 725 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 20,095 USD
- Length:17' 2"
- Beam: 6' 11"
- Bottom width: 5' 3"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 6.6 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1000 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1650 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height at center line: 20"
- Draft: 8"
- Dry weight: 1210 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 950 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2050 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Storage length: 22' 4"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Multifunction tachometer/trim gauge
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Molded center console w/integrated 8-gal. (30.28 L) baitwell, molded-in grab handles & hinged padded seat cushion & back
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- Drink holder
- 5 vertical flush-mounted console rod holders
- Integrated trolling motor landing
- Anchor locker
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & lockable storage compartment
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (61.51 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface
- Aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) livewell w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Fiberglass lids
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
Construction & Exterior
- Color: MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platform & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (6.35 mm) aluminum backing plates
- Closed-cavity, closed-cell foam-injected hull & deck system chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Portable 6-gal. (22.71 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- 700 GPH (2,649.79 LPH) bilge pump
- 600 GPH (2,271.25 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- 12V outlet
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety chains
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.